Goshen, NY Criminal Law Attorney Providing Aggressive Advocacy
On your side when your future is on the line
Have you been accused of committing a crime? Don’t let the prosecution bully you around. Stand up for your rights and hire a dedicated criminal defense attorney to defend you zealously against the prosecution’s accusations. The Law Office of Gregory G. Hoover Sr., P.C. has more than 30 years of experience providing clients in Goshen, Warwick, Middletown, Monroe, Greenwood Lake and throughout Orange County with aggressive representation and proven results.
Ensuring your freedom
The Law Office of Gregory G. Hoover Sr., P.C. is devoted to protecting your freedom. A good criminal defense attorney should strongly challenge the prosecution’s efforts to prove the case against you, and I do everything in my power to avoid conviction or reduce any sentence that might be imposed. I know that witnesses may lie on the stand, crime scenes can be tampered with and police officers can make mistakes. I personally speak with witnesses to ensure that they are telling the whole truth. I examine the alleged crime scene thoroughly, searching for evidence that can help prove your innocence. I also pore over police records and bring in experts to challenge the prosecution’s theories.
Protecting clients for more than 30 years
I represent clients in the following criminal matters:
- Felonies. Felonies are the most serious crimes, such as murder, rape, armed robbery, credit card fraud and burglary. Felony convictions also have the most serious consequences. A person convicted of a felony is sentenced to serve at least one year in a state or federal prison, and you may be committed for life. In addition, convicted felons are stripped of many of the rights guaranteed to American citizens, including the right to vote, the right to travel out of the country and the right to own a gun. Convicted felons also have to disclose their crimes on job applications and can be deported if they are not American citizens.
- Misdemeanors. Misdemeanors are crimes such as disorderly conduct, simple assault, shoplifting and trespassing that are punishable by less than one year in prison. Although misdemeanors are less serious than felonies, having a misdemeanor conviction on your criminal record can limit your employment options and can result in a jail sentence.
- Motor vehicle offenses. If you have been charged with operating a vehicle under the influence of drugs or alcohol, driving with a suspended license or vehicular manslaughter, the Law Office of Gregory G. Hoover Sr., P.C. can help. I also assist clients who need to get their drivers licenses restored or to fight traffic tickets.
- Drug crimes. Charges of trafficking, distributing or possessing illegal substances or drug paraphernalia can result in heavy fines and extended time in jail. You can rely on my knowledge of drug crimes and my history of successful results to help eliminate or minimize the charges against you.
- Sexual offenses. Rape and sexual assault cases are among the hardest for defendants to win. I have the experience and skills needed to successfully litigate these cases.
- Sealing and expungement of records. A criminal record can prevent you from pursuing higher education, securing your dream job or traveling abroad. I can help you eliminate past criminal charges from your record or get those records sealed, so you can move on with your life.
Don’t delay. Contact the Law Office of Gregory G. Hoover Sr., P.C.
When your freedom is jeopardized, criminal defense attorney Gregory G. Hoover Sr. rises to the challenge with zealous defense. Call 845-496-6100 or contact my firm online to schedule your initial consultation.